Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Wearing pink today.

Got myself an account in deviantart with the same user name (indigojester). If you click at the first link on my links list, it will take you there. Advice: stick your hair with glue on your head before reading it, so that the damage does not show afterwards. He. Been racking my brains as to what to publish there. Then the fairy-kissed part of my brain got up and in all seriousness said: poetry. Surreal poetry of which I have a surplus and actual poetry. No stories or story ideas. Poetry doesn't sell, unless we are talking about Kavafis or Robert Frost, so the possibility of someone stealing my precious mental children is very small.
Perhaps photos of me in underwear would help. Perhaps photos of my feet, tits and ass would help even more. But for the time being I'll stick to poetry, I think.

No comments: