Monday, July 28, 2008

I needed that!


I discovered this band by accident. Not so much an accident, really, as I fell in love with their name and looked them up in youtube. You can call me shallow, kitsch, artistically blind, but hell they made my mood better. And you have to agree on the fact Eugene, the singer, is a cult icon. It is one of the most electrifying, stunning live performances I have seen in ages. My hips instinctively obeyed to the calling of this music and started moving by their own volition. People in the Internet cafe for the past two nights must have been thinking that I am having seizures. Whatevah. Enjoy, unless you are one of those constipated types that only respond positively to black tie events. There is just too much scrotal sweat involved in Gogol Bordello for your taste, so please visit some other blog. :-)
Eugene, marry me!
[Alas, how have the mighty fallen... heheheh]

3 comments:

Bruno said...

Well, you needed and you got that!

Just for you, on my blog, I posted one music of Madredeus. ^^ And with subtitles in Englih!

I already saw that band somewhere and the more I can like them, I can not say they're exactly my kinda band. They're nice and good sound, but I can not listen to them that often, because they don't appeal me the way I need. But let me tell you that you found a good band with good musics!

Bruno said...

My beloved, I should have said this a few days ago, but I got your large enveope on Friday right on my birthday! ^^

Thanks you for everything!

Anonymous said...

I attended their live one month ago in athens. Full of energy they never stopped moving and we didnt stop dancing either. One of the best lives I ve seen. Gypsy Punk :)

Greg