Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Words

If you really want to show someone how much you care what you have to do is keep your mouth shut and do things. Show with actions, not words. (Sometimes these actions include leaving the other alone.) Words fail. Words cost nothing. Words are such a bloody nuisance.

On a happier note (and to prove the contradictory nature of human beings) I have just finished a short story and writing it made my heart ache. Let's hope it is good.

Also, my friend A. who had been illustrating a short story of mine and recently finished it, has made a hauntingly beautiful cover for it. You can see it here. Thank you for making me feel so cherished, girl. I do hope we make more things together. Now let's pray someone will publish it...

2 comments:

kleinevos said...

Oh that is beautiful! The best of luck to you and your friend A. :)

indigojester said...

You are a darling and I will eventually smother you. Seriously!