Friday, July 06, 2012

Busy...

...with a million things. Trying to change myself. Trying to become better at what I do, no matter what that is. Also trying to work out the mundane bit of life. Very hard.
Money problems drive me up the wall.
Reworking past poems. They give me hell.
Reworking past stories. Usually typing them. Boring.
Taking photos of myself, too. In some of them I resemble an old whore, in some of them I look like an alien. My charming dark circles in combination with my olive skin give the impression I haven't slept properly in months. And it's a pity because I love to take photos, especially when they have an interesting theme, like beautiful handmade clothes or a darker theme. I can't pull that off anymore with the weight I have gained, but I may try to do some unusual make-up in my next batch. 
Here is a decent one:


You can see my fat orange cat sleeping like a log in the background!

1 comment:

Bruno said...

I Think you look amazing. I love the smile and let me tell you, you're going in a very much positive path... more positive than me. And that leaves me happy!!! :)