Wednesday, June 27, 2012

:-(

Beautiful cosplay picture by http://nanjokoji.deviantart.com/


I wish I was less vulnerable sometimes.
And I wish I did not understand energies. This was quite a blast.
And I wish I did not create people in my head and interact with my idea of them instead of interacting with the actual people.
It's easy to think someone is special and safe but they are only people after all.
And people always hurt me.
Always.
Maybe because I handle them in the wrong way. I expect too much.
Always.
Run back home little Elizabeth.
It's a safe place to cry there.
This too shall pass.
:-(
(If you enjoy my content, please consider supporting what I do. Thank you.)

1 comment:

Bruno said...

Oh baby, I do understand that quite well... But you really need to let yourself being hurt, because such as your blood that gain defenses with dirt, you gain your defenses by getting hurt!

Anytime you need, I am here. Or I try to be as often as possible...