Sunday, August 19, 2007

Wee-ha!

Surrealism still rules.

My father is in a very weird condition. He tries to prove to us that he is still fine and perfectly capable of going around without any problems, so keeps getting up (and falling down). We tried everything, from sweet talking to reasoning and even treats. He just won’t listen. Every now and then I can hear him getting up, then after a few moments the tell tale sound of him falling down. He is covered in bruises and abrasions, but won’t listen to reason. So I let him get up and then fall down again, since my lower back is killing me and the only alternative I have is tying him up to bed somehow. I am nearly thirty, a bit late now to start BDSM/ incest sessions with my father. However, there are moments I want to throttle him, I swear. In such a case I leave the room fuming, or God/dess knows what I’ll do. 

On a happier note, I am not working for these past days, and I have been constantly filling envelopes with things and posting them. The pile keeps getting smaller. Earlier on my father was asking me for his scales, and he meant his cane. Another day he wanted something else, I think the TV remote and he kept pestering me to give him the electric heater. It takes a lot of patience not to smack him unconscious sometimes… He is honestly THE most stubborn person I know, and needless to say, he still pisses himself, and the washing machine is working night and day. My mother is a heroine, but I don’t want heroic status. I want my quiet. Unless there is some sort of payback soon, I’ll kill him and spend the rest of my time behind bars. Now he is asking me to buy him a bicycle.

2 comments:

Sea Starlett said...

Aυτό με το ποδήλατο δεν το ήξερα!!! Υπομονή φιλενάδα..
Έχω κι εγώ βλογ!!!
Δήμητρα

Bruno said...

My dear, what can I say?! I really don't know!! someties i thik that I would be able to help people only with my words, others, I just feel unimportant... A helpless guy/female, wich can do nothing to change things around!!! All I can do is to aplause your mother's work and your patience and say I'm sorry for your father!!!