Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Strange dreams

About dawn break. The ship approaching. Soon.

I am nettled by the feeling there are things just beyond my reach. Human beings, me included, are predictable and boring. We squabble about petty things: power, cosmic affluence, money, sex. There must surely be darker desires than this, there must surely be other pleasures, other ways to spend time. There must be something different than what the average human dreams about.

I am bored of myself. I need to rediscover myself. I feel mind-numbingly predictable. But I don't know how, I don't know what to do. I suppose I'll find out.

1 comment:

Bruno said...

Now, I could write a song that I love and that wouldbe good for the time being. "How can you see into my eyes, like open doors?..."
After writting something on my blog, I decided to coe a update my readins on yours and find out what have you been up to!! I found this article and I saw my reflection here... i can't finish my studies(maybe I'm just being too stupid and inpatient), I'mtrying to find a job and being more independent... But now, I can't find myself... I really can't find myself!!