Friday, November 18, 2005

I need drugs

Hard drugs. And a big fucking gun. And two official translators: one to translate my Greek to simple Greek and a second one to verify in case someone missed it. But what I need most is someone to rub my back. Not my tits, not my fanny, not my ass. Just the back, if you could. Thank you.

Maybe if I post a very revealing photo of me I will find someone willing to cover all my expenses and send me to a place far away for weeks of rest. But I have the gnawing suspicion that the place will have padded walls.

Fuck it. I go to fantasise about my heroes fondling the buttocks of my other heroes. And if this doesn't make my mood better, I'll just sleep.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Toso xalia, e? *winces in sympathy*

Kata symptwsh, ki egw xreiazomai masaz dioti shmera me exei pe8anei h plath moy. Kata protimhsh apo ekeinon ton tyflo maser poy moy ekane to kalytero masaz ths zwhs moy prin ena mhna.

Afoy den mporw na kanw tipota allo, se filw tryfera kai sta dyo magoylakia! *smooch smooch*

Anonymous said...

i'm a translator.Hello.