Sunday, November 04, 2018

I do it better than Daenerys

 
I have been dragging my feet, feeling sorry for myself.
Working in a job I hate does not help.
The tide floods me inside, red as my anger, pure wrath.
It withdraws and I am drowning in the mire of depression.
Anger, depression, anger, depression. A constant cycle.
It's completely useless and I know it. 
The only thing that helps is music.
Elizabeth shitborn of the house of psychotic ass-clowns, 
the last of her line, the loquacious, the unkempt,  
Queen of lost earrings and dead ends,
breaker of mugs, mother of cats,
rescuer of paper clips and rubber bands
redistributor of clothes and goods,
devourer of cake,
destroyer of mosquitoes, 
collector of cathairs and fountain pens. 
I'm off to go fuck myself. 
It should be fun.

(If you enjoy my content, please consider supporting what I do. Thank you.)

No comments: