Thursday, January 13, 2011

Baby steps


"...People, men and women, have told her that she is beautiful, and she has no idea what they mean. When she looks in the mirror she does not see beauty looking back at her. Only her face."
Neil Gaiman, Rattlesnake

The door does not open by force.
The door does not open by guile, or by fear; it refuses to yield under pressure.
The door only opens by time and effort.
Time does not exist and effort is nothing but the tiger inside, refusing to follow.
I will make you follow, I will make you fucking dance.
Because I can.

Nothing can stop me if I am determined.
Nothing can stand in my way if I am doing that which I was meant to do.
Nobody can withstand the flow of karmic river.
No matter who you think you are, no matter what you think you can do. No matter if people worship you, no matter if you have fucking wings on your back, no matter if reality itself obeys to your every nonsensical and vile whim. You will be crushed under the flow and removed from my way.

When mortal, make sure to fight with a bloody good backup, I always say.

No comments: