Wednesday, March 07, 2012

Hide and seek and you may find

 

Sometimes days pass in a hurry, like the fluttering wings of a bird.
Sometimes the hands of the clock get stuck and go nowhere and the day drags on like punishment.
And sometimes feeling and understanding are bridged in a single moment. The experience itself illuminates with nothing more needed. Feeling is understanding and time does not exist. Everything is one.
Books, volumes cannot express that magic speck of time. Philosophy is inane prattle compared to the alchemical moment when something -and everything- makes perfect sense.
How many such moments have you had in your life?
And why do these moments illuminate those who have lived in darkness for years, with their hearts as their only source of light?
How can music make me cry so much when so many things don’t touch me anymore?
For a moment you danced in front of my eyes, and you were just like the snowflakes you so much love. Flawless. Perfect. Celestial. Beautiful enough to make someone’s heart break.
Still waters run deep. Ancient water married to ancient fire.
How do you hide so well?
How do you hide so well? Answer me. How do you manage to hide under all those shadows and poisonous thorns when you are so white a single glimpse of you can illuminate my entire sky? The pearl hidden in the abyss. The proverbial pearl.
I am lucky I can read between the lines.
I am lucky you have illuminated my sky.
Thank you for making me cry tonight.
Thank you.

No comments: