Thursday, October 15, 2009

Raindrops

If I could make you understand. Just for one moment.

What it means to love.

So banal.

Taken for granted.

So much ink and saliva spent on what seems a chameleon of a subject.

If only.

If I could make you understand for the fraction of a second what it means to dread losing the one you love.

If I could make you for the fraction of a second vibrate like a chord touched by human fingers.

Resonate like a whale's song.

If you could open up and see.

No colours.

No names.

No countries.

The eyes of a child.

They all cry the same.

They all need the same things.

If I had the power to offer you a glimpse of what my heart ungrudgingly holds secret and rocks to sleep to keep me sane.

Now I know what my soul knew from the start. We'll never meet.

In your endless mercy you have provided. Caring for me, you tried to find a replacement.

In your endless sadness you dive inside the Heart.

The Heart holds you.

Like a child.

2 comments:

Senni said...

Hi

I saw from fb that you would like to have stamps for charities. I could send you some, if you give your address. :)

-Senni
swapsenni@yahoo.com

Busy little Bee said...

Hi there. Sorry for being inactive for a long time... Now I will be checking in more regularily. :o)

First I have to thank you for your scans back in August. Simply wonderful decos. :o) Love them all! (No kidding)

Second, my blog Ravengirls Holdout is not any good as Google has found that there are contents from this unfriendly site on this blog. I got a huge warning signal when I tried to enter it. :o( So I decided not to use that one any more. I have this regular blog I use as my main blog, you are free to visit me there (and link if you want to): http://beatescorner.blogspot.com

I am planning to send you a new swap, is that alright with you? Do you do just decos now, or do you also do FBs? I have some decos laying that I don't get to pass as almost all my friends have stopped doing decos... Are you interested in them? The themes are from cute, to sport, do fashion I think.:o)