Monday, September 26, 2016

Telos



I am tired like ashes
Spiderwebs and red thread
I am sad like the sea
Under your pallid fingers
The piano weeps
Your terrors and secrets
Letters I'll never receive

                                        Stop
                                                  Wait
                                                           Breathe

                                        Gone
                                                   Dead
                                                            Relieve

Ice dragon of the heavens
Chasing the North star
Kiss me goodbye
Give me the key
You died sealing the floodgates
And opened the doors of hell
Inside of me
                                       
                                        Cease 
                                                   Write
                                                             Live
                                        Hurt
                                                   White
                                                              Grieve

I am tired like ashes
Spiderwebs and red thread
I am sad like the sea
Fate will guide my steps
Take care of loose ends
And push me off the board
When there's nothing 

left
       of 
             me

1 comment:

delikatnarysa said...

Hi,
I have to reference your Labelbag but not written the address, only a website. Do you gave me your address to references labelbag? I leave your e-mail address: delikatnarysa@wp.pl